Hop on over to the SAB World of Beer, for its annual Easter weekend beer tour.
Open over the long weekend, the five-star tourist attraction is incorporating a beer hunt into its daily beer tour – targeted towards adults.
Guests need to keep an eye out for SAB brands on route and those with the correct answer at the end, will receive a beer glass to take home.
“To make Easter a little more fun for the adults on our beer tours, we are hiding SAB brands on route. Those with the keenest eyes will win a beer glass at the end of the tour,” said Tony Rubin, general manager of SAB World of Beer.
- Date: Friday, 14 April – Monday, 17 April 2017
- Tour Times:
- Friday and Saturday: 10h00 – 18h00
- Sunday and Monday: 10h00 – 16h00
- Venue: SAB World of Beer, Newtown, Johannesburg
- Cost: R115 per person, include two beers, a commemorative glass and a guided tour.
- Regret no under 18s.
For a beer tasting package included after the tour, the cost is R180.00 per person, includes a tour, tasting of 6 different brands, two beers in the Taproom and a commemorative glass.
To make your booking, contact SAB World of Beer on (011) 836 4900 or visit the website (www.worldofbeer.co.za) for more details.