The Tourism Business Council of South Africa (TBCSA) is an umbrella organisation representing organised business in the South African travel and tourism industry.
The organisation hereby requests cost estimates from experienced service providers in the field of Communications and Media Management to assist with the following activities for the upcoming event, Hotel Investment Conference Africa (HICA). HICA will be hosted at The Maslow Hotel in Johannesburg from 14 to 16 September 2014.
Quotations are requested for the following services:
1. Content Development (Written):
- Research, collate and package content about the conference for event marketing purposes
- Develop editorial content for the following communications platforms in the lead up to and post the conference:
- Conference Website
- Conference Newsletters
- News Articles and/or Opinion Pieces
2. Social Media
- Develop a social media profile for HICA
- Develop and implement a content management strategy for the conference
- Daily management of content and responses needed–pre, onsite and post the conference
3. Video Content Development
- Conduct pre-conference interviews with a select number of industry leaders for online promotional usage
- Conduct onsite interviews with a select number of conference delegates for online usage
Contracting Period will be from 15 June to 30 September 2014, with an option of renewal upon mutual agreement.
Deadline for submission of quotes is close of business, Tuesday, 10 June 2014. All proposals must include the following accompanying documentation if not already registered on the TBCSA supplier database:
- Up to date BEE Certificate
- Up to date TAX Clearance Certificate
- Confirmation VAT registration. If a company is VAT exempted, we require a letter from SARS confirming the tax status
Enquiries and all quotes must be submitted for the attention of Ms. Kagiso Mosue, Corporate Communications Manager, via e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 012 654 2660.