Your website sucks, Zambia Wildlife Authority
I’ve never been to Zambia before and coming across the Zambia Wildlife Authority website www.zawa.org.zm I thought I was going to learn more about their wildlife offerings. Boy I was hugely disappointed…the website offers nothing!
Surely they can learn a great deal from South African National Parks, on running an effective website about national parks sanparks.org. Their online inventory is wasted currently…which could be showcasing their offerings and converting first time browsers into confirmed bookings.
My two cents worth – revamp the website and stop leaving money on the table.
- Right now, I still don’t have a clue how many national parks are found in Zambia.
- What they charge for visiting their parks?
- What is found within each of their national parks?
- No social media links to their respective profiles?
- No booking widget to convert first timers like myself to visit their parks.